Wedding on a Budget: Decorative Jars
The materials used here are:
- Embroidered tulle lace
- Cluny lace
- Various thicknesses of satin ribbon
- Guipure lace daisy trim
1. Using the embroidered tulle lace, place some along the bottom of the jar the right way up, then reverse the lace so that it is upside down and so that they slightly overlap.
2. Using the cluny lace, follow the same instructions as step 1.
3. Gather some ribbon and use this in the very centre of the lace, layering different colours and textures to create more interest to your jar, using more narrow ribbon on the very top.
4. Make a bow with some cord or twine to finish off the jar
5. Layer a different way style by using the satin ribbon first, then add the cluny lace on top, and add a guipure trim to finish.
Your jar is complete!
Here at Fred’s Haberdashery we offer a range of wedding craft products, ribbons and lace. All of the products used here are available in our store.